A fight between Migos and Sean Kingston allegedly ended with a gun shot outside of the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas on Tuesday (Feb. 21).
Witness tell TMZ that Quavo, Offset, and Takeoff got into an argument with Kingston over Soulja Boy. They then allegedly beat up, kicked, and stomped on the “Beautiful Girls” crooner.
Someone from Sean’s camp reportedly fired a gun once. The shot ended the melee, but no one was wounded. Security detained the alleged shooter, who was turned over to the Las Vegas Police Department. Another person was also taken in, but their charges are unknown, according to the New York Daily News .
When law enforcement officials arrived on the scene, Migos and Kingston were gone. Sean was later pulled over and questioned by police. Though he was reportedly “semi-cooperative,” he apparently didn’t name anyone involved.
Last year, Kingston sided with Soulja in a heated feud with Migos’ Quavo. “I was right there,” he said in a since-deleted video. “[Soulja Boy] said, ‘Pull up, I want to fight one-on-one. This shit ain’t have to go to no social media…It was to the point where [Quavo] ain’t show up. It’s like, ‘Okay, he wanna go in.’ Ni**as was waiting.”
Young Thug then warned Kingston to stay out of the feud. “PSA,” he said . “That shit with Soulja Boy and Quavo of the Migos, let that shit be with them. Sean Kingston, relax. Because we ain’t gon’ do too much playing, man. So relax. Stay outta that. I ain’t telling you nothin’ but one time.”
Police say they are now looking to speak with Migos, but stress that the trio is not “wanted.”